We hope you and your family are doing well and keeping safe. Last few months have been very interesting for all of us and we have adapted to the new reality. Many of you had reached out to us and I am glad we were able to assist. Sometimes our response might have been slower than usual, we sincerely apologise. But I can assure you that our team worked very hard to attend to your needs while maintaining safety and adapting to the everchanging environment. We served over 1,000 clients during this time.
Now we are ready and OPEN for our community.
As one of the leading hearing healthcare clinic, we’re committed to keeping you safe, healthy and connected and we promise to be with you through the ups and the downs. We understand that Covid-19 is a marathon not a sprint. We have innovated and evolved our processes keeping you in mind. Our upmost goal is to enhance our client’s and team’s wellness and safety.
8 ways to keep you safe:
- Enhanced sanitation measures– Enhanced sanitation between visits of the clinical room and equipment, protective clothing, frequent hand washing and monitoring our health.
- Spaced scheduling– We are carefully implementing measures to ensure your safety by spacing appointments and ensuring that all clinic visits are prescheduled.
- Covid-19 pre-screening– We are also screening clients before their appointment to ensure that they are not experiencing any signs of illness and We are always happy to reschedule if you are not feeling well.
- Universal masking- For your safety, our team is equipped with protective gear and we request all clients to wear their masks for their appointment.
- Contact-less audiology– As an early adapter of contactless audiology, we are fully equipped to provide many of our services contactless. For example, curb side pick-up or drop-off, video or telephone consultations, remote hearing aids programming.
- Online self-help tools- We have added troubleshooting video’s and tools on our website for most common hearing aids related issues.
- Enhanced our web-store- We have added more products on our webstore including hearing aid batteries and we can ship using Canada Post expedited services or Purolator.
- Contact-less payments- We now have an ability to process payments online or over the phone and we have increased tap limits on our terminals..
As a small Canadian business, we will continue to work to provide a safe and healthy environment for you and our team. Whether it is in the clinic or remotely, it is our goal to provide you with the best hearing care experience.
Please call our clinic if you have any further questions or would like to schedule an appointment!
Chief Client Officer
A Canadian Business serving Canadians