Hearing Excellence is a professionally managed growing chain of hearing clinics with 5 clinics in GTA. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of care for people with hearing challenges. Our clinics have access to the latest technology and provide the highest level of hearing healthcare to our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a great working environment and developing our employees.
You will notice about Hearing Excellence is our passion for putting clients first. It’s what drives us to seek motivated individuals who share this commitment to client’s success.
Hearing Excellence is expanding and we are looking for a Hearing Instrument Specialist to join our growing team.
The successful candidates will have strong leadership ability to grow and lead a clinic, be a team player and will possess excellent client skills.
As a qualified candidate, you have
- Bachelor’s degree and AHIP registered
- Excellent people and client skills.
- Experience in growing and running a clinic.
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in Hearing aid prescribing and fitting.
- Strong business acumen.
- An ability to work in a team based environment and take on new challenges
- Interest in ongoing professional development.
- Eagerness to grow with a growing organization
- Excellent track record of patient satisfaction and HA sales
- Excellent work environment.
- Competitive salary and Health benefits.
- Association fee paid from company.
- Ongoing training and career improvement.
- Independent and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to grow and expand your career.
To apply, please email us at email@example.com