Hearing Excellence is a professionally managed growing chain of hearing clinics with 5 clinics in GTA. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of care for people with hearing challenges. Our clinics have access to the latest technology and provide the highest level of hearing healthcare to our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a great working environment and developing our employees.
You will notice about Hearing Excellence is our passion for putting clients first. It’s what drives us to seek motivated individuals who share this commitment to client’s success. Hearing Excellence is expanding and we are looking for a Bookkeeper/ Accountant to join our growing team.
As the accountant, you will be working closely with the Head of Finance. In this role, you will be responsible for AP, AR, billings, reconciliations and data entry of invoices and expenses in Quick Books, report preparation and presentation. This is a medium volume fast paced environment. Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks is a must. Experience in a hearing clinic is an asset.
As a qualified candidate, you have
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks and CRM systems
- Strong bookkeeping, accounting skills & knowledge of accounts receivables and accounts payable
- Good Knowledge of Canadian Payroll
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent Knowledge of bank reconciliations
- Significant knowledge of job costing
- Month end accruals and adjustments
- Financial statement preparation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to work in fast paced and competitive environment
- Excellent people and client skills.
- Focused and driven and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong business acumen and reports preparation and presentation skills
- An ability to work in a team and take on new challenges
- Eagerness to grow with a growing organization
- Excellent work environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing training
- Independent and supportive work environment.
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org