Hearing Excellence is a professionally managed growing chain of hearing clinics with 5 clinics in GTA. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of care for people with hearing challenges. Our clinics have access to the latest technology and provide the highest level of hearing healthcare to our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a great working environment and developing our employees.
You will notice about Hearing Excellence is our passion for putting clients first. It’s what drives us to seek motivated individuals who share this commitment to client’s success.
Currently we are looking for an HIS or Audiologist and the successful candidates will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills to build, manage and grow strategic relationships with our referring partners. The ideal candidate for this role must be passionate about hearing health as well as building strong referral base. Candidate must have excellent patient/client relations, communication skills and the ability to work well independently. Must have excellent organization, planning and time management skills. Candidate must have keen interest in growing business by generating leads and promoting hearing services. Skills in pure tone audiometry and hearing device troubleshooting would be an asset. Completion in Communicative Disorders Assistant or Hearing Instrument Specialist programs are an asset. Must have access to a car.
As a qualified candidate, you
- Have excellent people and client skills.
- Are self-motivated, entrepreneurial and driven
- Have an ability to deliver strong results with minimal supervision
- Have proven track record of building strategic partnerships and managing relationships
- Sound knowledge of hearing industry and workings of medical clinics
- Have excellent technical background
- Have strong business acumen.
- Have an ability to work in a team based environment and take on new challenges
- Have Interest in ongoing professional development.
- Are eagerness to grow with a growing organization
- Excellent work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Ongoing training and career improvement.
- Independent and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to grow and expand your career.
To apply, please email us your cover letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org