HEI is currently hiring a P/T or F/T Client Care Coordinator to join our team.
Hearing Excellence is a professionally managed growing chain of hearing clinics with 5 clinics in GTA. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of care for people with hearing challenges. Our clinics have access to the latest technology and provide the highest level of hearing healthcare to our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a great working environment and developing our employees.
You will notice about Hearing Excellence is our passion for putting clients first. It’s what drives us to seek motivated individuals who share this commitment to client’s success.
Hearing Excellence is expanding and we are looking for a mature, part-time, full-time Customer Care Coordinator. If you are an experienced CDA or Medical Receptionist with excellent communication, positive attitude and interpersonal skills, then we would like to speak with you. Experience in a Hearing Practice is a big asset.
- Answering incoming calls promptly and professionally and calling clients to book appointments.
- Booking appointments accurately in the scheduling system
- Greeting patients in a friendly and professional manner and processing intake paperwork.
- Utilizing practice management software to enter clients data
- Billing insurance and patient accounts.
- Updating and creating office forms and patient announcements.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and working with confidential records.
- Utilize Business Development opportunities to support corporate growth
- Office administration, payments processing
- Filing and document maintenance.
Applicant must have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience working in a fast paced environment, providing a high degree of patient care
- Pleasing personality and professional appearance.
- Completed high school or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated flexibility and the ability to work effectively and independently.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Our thanks to all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org