Hearing Excellence has an opening for full-time Clinic Manager to complement our growing team
Hearing Excellence is a professionally managed company serving GTA. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of care for people with hearing challenges. Our clinics have access to the latest technology and provide the highest level of hearing healthcare to our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a great working environment and developing our employees.
You will notice about Hearing Excellence is our passion for putting clients first. It’s what drives us to seek motivated individuals who share this commitment to the client’s success.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced clinic manager. The successful candidates will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills to manage and grow our existing clinics. The ideal candidate for this role must be passionate about building strong teams and sustainable high growth clinics. Candidate must have excellent patient and employee relations, communication skills and the ability to work well independently. Must have excellent organization, planning and time management skills. Must have access to a car and should be open to travel across our clinics.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage day to day operations of multiple clinics (region)
- Ensure consistent branding across the clinics
- Ensure each clinic’s KPI are met and exceeded
- Provide ongoing support to the staff
- Train the team
- Responsible for the region’s P&L
- Increase the profitability of each clinic
- Increase clinic awareness in the communities we operate in
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum bachelor degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, self-motivated, entrepreneurial and driven
- Ability to execute projects with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of managing and growing clinics
- Sound knowledge of hearing industry and workings of healthcare clinics
- Minimum 3 years in managing P&L
- Proven track record of building strong teams
- Enjoys growing with a growing organization
- Enjoys coaching and mentoring
- Excellent work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Ongoing training and career improvement.
- Independent and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to grow and expand your career.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please complete the following form: