As a valued member of the Hearing Excellence family, you trust us to take care of your hearing health. We promise to do so safely, comfortably and responsibly. Today, as we all come to terms with an unprecedented health challenge in COVID-19 (Coronavirus), these values are more important to us than ever. Therefore, I’d like to take this opportunity to share some insight into the different steps that we are taking to meet and exceed the highest standards of safety and hygiene.
The health and safety of our clients and our team is our highest priority. Also, our priority is to be responsible towards our vendors and delivery partners. We are in regular communication with our teams to follow protocols that support everyone’s health and wellbeing.
Some of our protocols are outlined below:
- Reinforcing our already rigorous infection prevention and control standards and the clinic operating procedures and personal hygiene.
- For your comfort, sanitizing stations are set up at the entrance of our clinics.
- Constantly encouraging our team members to ensure frequent hand washing and continual sanitation of all high touch surfaces in our clinics.
- Pre-screening our clients mainly regarding current health conditions and recent travel history at the time of appointment booking/ confirmation to ensure a safe environment at our clinics. If you have a flu-like symptoms or have traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days. Please inform us prior to your appointment.
- We are also monitoring our teams’ health very closely and have put support protocols in place.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and following the direction of the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) which maintains a low public health risk advisory for Canada at this time. But being proactive, we are ensuring that our standards are being strictly adhered to and that we had the right action plans in place as the situation evolves.
In many years of serving our community, Hearing Excellence has faced many challenges and always emerged stronger. We were able to do so because we put you, our customer, at the heart of our organization. With that commitment in mind, I am confident that we will overcome the Covid-19 pandemic as well. As you know Team Hearing Excellence will go further to take care of you.
Thank you for being part of the Hearing Excellence family.
President, Hearing Excellence inc.