- Gently softens and loosens earwax for easy removal
- 0.5 oz bottle of drops
Tilt head sideways and place 5-10 drops into the ear. The tip of the applicator should not enter ear canal. Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted. Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed. Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
AUDIOLOGIST CHOICE EAR WAX DROPS FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER THE AGE OF 12 YEARS
Steps to follow for the Ear Wax Removal Appointment
- After you purchase the ear wax drops, we will ship it to you within 1-2 business days. Use them for at least 5 days. The drops will soften the wax and in many cases the wax will come out of the ear.
- After 5 maybe 7 days of using the drops, if you still feel discomfort and need to book the ear wax removal service appointment. Please click here to pay for the service.
- Click here to Fill in the form to schedule your appointment. Please ensure that the contact details on the form are same as the one used during ordering process.
- Our client care team will call you to confirm the specific appointment time.
Note: Please note that earwax management fees is a non-refundable service fees. Please ensure you have contacted your healthcare provider to make sure that your ears are impacted by wax. Some medical doctors may be able to do cerumen management.