BeHear® NOW – Hearing amplifier for live conversations, mobile calls, and streamed audio
- Designed for people with mild-to-moderate hearing loss
- Amplifies only the frequencies where you need a boost
- 4 different preset hearing modes and a dedicated app
- Rechargeable for up to 12 hours of use
- Developed by experienced sound engineers and certified audiologist
BeHear® is a personalizable Bluetooth stereo headset that provides an enhancement for all-around hearing (for phone calls, audio play, and ambient hearing), as well as assistive listening functionality. BeHear can be tuned to address your specific hearing capabilities for all applications, such as voice communication via mobile phone, listening to music, etc.
SIMPLE, BUILT-IN, SELF-ADMINISTERED HEARING ASSESSMENT
A free application (downloadable from Google Play or Apple Store) that runs on your smartphone or computer can be used to administer a simple hearing assessment. Using the assessment results, the product automatically adjusts voice and audio input controls to suit your hearing levels, creating various profiles based on the listening environment (indoors/outdoors, crowded/sparse, etc.). You can fine-tune these profiles at any time using a simple procedure.
ADVANCED BLUETOOTH STEREO HEADSET…AND MORE
BeHear functions as a Bluetooth headset with advanced capabilities, a personal sound amplifier, and, when paired with a transmitter, as an assistive listening device. While it can be used in a standalone mode, it is also tunable and customizable from a smartphone, tablet, or PC.
BeHear allows you to stay connected to your environment while listening to music. With ListenThrough™ sound enhancement technology, a smart algorithm that allows important sounds through to your ears, you’ll be able to listen to music and engage in your favorite activities while remaining alert to important ambient sounds.
BeHear also helps improve your hearing comprehension. While talking on the phone or listening to voicemail, EasyListen™ technology slows down speech to improve intelligibility of “fast talkers”, foreign languages, and recorded messages.
BeHear pairs with the HearLink™ TV transmitter to send the television’s audio signal directly to the paired BeHear NOW headset, thus eliminating ambient noises, room reverberation, and other types of sound interference which hamper the intelligibility of speech and music appreciation.
- Version 4.2, Class II
- HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2, A2DP
- Range: 10m
- Maximal Sound Pressure Level (OSPL90), HFA: 116 dB SPL
- Full-on Gain, HFA: 42 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.7%
- Receiver Specifications
- Speaker: 13.6 mm receivers
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Microphone Specifications
- Microphones (four in total):
- Ultra low-noise 74 dB SNR ECM (Electret Condenser Microphone) in each earpiece
- Low-noise digital 64 dB SNR MEMS in each control box
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 15 kHz
- Microphones (four in total):
- Rechargeable single-cell Lithium-Ion
- Charging interface: Micro-USB
- Capacity: 250mAh
- Hearing mode: 15+ hours
- Talk: 10+ hours
- Play: 8+ hours
- Standby: 600 hours
RAVES ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
“game-changing hearing assessment and revolutionary Easy Listen feature”.
Nancy M. Williams
Auditory Insight Editor
“… they delivered amazingly crisp sound across all applications.”
Hearing Aid Know
“BeHear Now Can Improve Your Hearing”, describes the thinking that led to the inception of the Wear & Hear line of assistive hearing solutions, as well as the main features of the BeHear NOW headset.”
Alan J. Pierce
Editor Technology Today