The Alto™ amplified corded telephone is of the first to pass certification to be considered an amplified phone, with its ability to reach 53dB for its user, the Alto is a reliable home phone.
The ergonomic design makes it comfortable to hold for long periods of time, while still being lightweight. The Alto has clear call quality giving a user a better connection and communication with their caller.
- TIA-4953 certified for mild, moderate, and severe hearing loss
• Amplifies incoming sounds up to 53 decibels and outgoing speech up to 15 decibels
• Digital Clarity Power™ incorporates hearing aid technology for clearer call quality
• Extra loud ringer volume (100 dBA)
• Clarity AudioCenter featuring ergonomic volume and tone control
• Built-in speakerphone
• Soft-touch backlight keypad
• Ten (10) one-touch speed dial memory buttons
• One-touch customer support button
• Clarity VoiceAssist talking keypad
• Oversized bright visual ringer
• Headset, neckloop and bedshaker ports
• Battery backup lets you make calls when the power goes out
• TIA-1083 compliant for hearing aid compatibility
• One (1) year limited warranty
The Alto is meant for those looking for a fixed place cord phone with hearing assistance. As this home phone does not have that much room to move it also has the benefit of having a voice assistant built into the keypad.
The Alto is useful because of its customer support button allowing for quick fixes to any problem and a very loud ring tone informing you no matter anywhere you are in the house there is a phone call.
This easy-to-use phone is also good for those with motor function issues with their hands for example arthritis because of its ergonomics.