CLARITY ALTOPLUS INCOMING AMPLIFIED UP TO 53DB WITH CID BIG BUTTON SPEAKERPHONE
This 53dB (64+ x LOUDER)phone is the first on the market to receive TIA-4953 certification, passing the new industry standards for amplified telephones.
The ergonomic volume and tone control is also perfect for those with arthritis.
The ALTOPLUS is a Digital Extra Loud (Incoming Amplification and Ringer) Big Button Speakerphone.
Louder. Clearer. Easier to use.
The Alto family of phones are the first to pass strict new industry standards for amplified phones set by the Telecommunications Industry of America (TIA). TIA-4953 measures the acoustic performance and tone control of amplified phones to ensure the best possible sound output is available for individuals with hearing loss.
- Digital Extra Loud CID Big Button Speakerphone Enabled Product
- TIA-4953 certified for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 53 decibels and outgoing speech up to 15 decibels
- Digital Clarity Power incorporates hearing aid technology for clearer call quality
- Extra loud ringer volume (100 dBA)
- Large tilting LCD display with large font
- Clarity AudioCenter featuring ergonomic volume and tone control
- Built-in speakerphone
- Soft-touch backlight keypad
- Three (3) one-touch speed dial memory buttons
- ClarityLogic remote diagnostic service programs your phone at the touch of a button
- Clarity VoiceAssist for talking keypad and talking Caller ID
- Oversized bright visual ringer
- Headset, neckloop and bedshaker ports
- Battery backup lets you make calls when the power goes out
- TIA-1083 compliant for hearing aid compatibility
- One (1) year limited warranty