The Alto™ amplified corded telephone is the ideal solution for those with mild, moderate and severe hearing loss. This 53dB phone is the first on the market to receive TIA-4953 certification, passing the new industry standards for amplified telephones.The ergonomic volume and tone control is also perfect for those with arthritis.
CLARITY P300 AMPLIFIED PHONE FOR THE HEARING IMPAIRED
The P300™ amplified corded phone, by Clarity®, features Clarity Power™ technology to make sounds not only louder but also clearer and easier to understand.
Now with up to 26 decibels of amplification and programmable photo memory buttons, the P300™ is an ideal solution for those with mild-to-moderate hearing loss or low vision.
The P300™ amplified corded phone is a great corded home phone that uses Clarity Power™ technology to give louder, clearer, and easier sound for its user. This phone also includes photo-based memory buttons for users to make quick calls to those people.
- Clarity Power™ technology
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 26 decibels
- Nine programmable photo memory buttons
- Adjustable ringer pitch and volume control
- Bright visual ring indicator
- Extra loud ringer (75+ dB)
- Large, easy-to-use dial pad
- Desk or wall mount options
- Can be directly connected to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm)
- Works even when the power is out
- Eco-friendly and energy-efficient operation
- Hearing aid compatible
The P300™ has many features as well making it a unique phone in the Clarity family of amplified phones, making it uniquely great for those who are visually or/and audibly impaired.
This phone’s large number pad gives allows for the easier ability for the user to notice what they are pressing. The bright visual and loud audible ring tones.