- Reduces engine noise
- Reduces wind and air turbulence noise
- Prevents hearing damage at motorsport events
Noise levels in a motorcycle helmet at 100 km/h are typically 95-105 dB. This is far above the widely accepted safe noise exposure level of 85 dB, meaning you have between 15 minutes and 2 hours of riding before you risk tinnitus or other noise-induced hearing loss symptoms. Serenity Choice™ Motorsport reduces wind noise down to safe levels, which means you can concentrate on the road.
Designed to fit into the ear and without catching the helmet liner, Serenity Choice™ Motorsport is discrete, reusable, universal fit hearing protector for helmet-generated noise, reducing it to safe levels yet still allowing speech to be heard from intercom speakers. The product provides an open-air passage to the ear, minimizing occlusion
effect while keeping the ear ventilated for optimum comfort.
General grime and road dirt will affect protective performance. Serenity Choice™ Motorsport overcomes this by being fully washable. Regular cleaning in warm water will ensure you receive the best performance from your hearing protection.
Product specific benefits
• A perfect fit is guaranteed: Small, medium, and large ear tips in the package, extra large size available on request.
• Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced mesh technology. They ensure that your ears remain well ventilated at all times.
• Hypoallergenic: ear tips are made from medical grade TPE.
• Value for money: ear tips can be used multiple times.
• Natural: Natural hearing is preserved, which facilitates situational awareness.
• Reduces wind and air turbulence noise
• Reduces engine noise
• Prevents hearing damage at motorsport events such as NASCAR, F1, rallying, motorcycling, jet, and F1 boats
• Prevents hearing damage during dyno runs
In the box
• 2 ear tips of each size S, M, L
• Two acoustic filters 24 dB
• Aluminum key-ring carrying case
• Multilingual manual