Serenity Choice™ Music reduces the level of sound by 17 dB making music as loud as 102 dB safe to listen to for up to 8 hours.
Music levels at concerts generally exceed the safe limit of 85 dB, sound levels beyond this induce hearing damage whether as tinnitus, hyperacusis, or long-term hearing loss. Serenity Choice™ Music reduces the level of sound by 17 dB making music as loud as 102 dB safe to listen to for up to 8 hours.
Serenity Choice™ Music has been designed specifically for musicians, music lovers and concert-goers. The patented membrane filter technology provides a tuned, flat attenuation response so all frequencies are reduced by almost the same level, great for music as the listener loses nothing of the original sound, it’s just brought down to a safe level, making Serenity Choice™ Music the best high fidelity universal ear tips on the market.
Serenity Choice™ Music provides an open-air passage to the ear, minimizing the occlusion effect (low-frequency emphasis) while keeping the ear ventilated for optimum comfort. Designed primarily for music applications Serenity Choice™ Music is also suitable for any noisy environment protection applications.
• A perfect fit is guaranteed: Small, medium, and large ear tips in the package, extra large size available on request.
• Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced mesh technology. They ensure that your ears remain well ventilated at all times.
• Hypoallergenic: ear tips are made from medical grade TPE.
• Value for money: ear tips can be used multiple times.
• Natural: Natural hearing is preserved, which facilitates situational awareness.
• Enjoy music at safe listening levels
• Helps prevent hearing damage at concerts, clubs,bars, etc.
• Optimum comfort
• Minimum occlusion
In the box
• 2 ear tips of each size S, M, L
• Two acoustic filters 17 dB
• Aluminum key-ring carrying case
• Multilingual manual