Serenity Choice™ Music reduces the level of sound by 17 dB making music as loud as 102 dB safe to listen to for up to 8 hours.Read More
Music levels at concerts generally exceed the safe limit of 85 dB, sound levels
beyond this induce hearing damage whether as tinnitus, hyperacusis, or long-term
hearing loss. Serenity Choice™ Music reduces the level of sound by 17 dB making
music as loud as 102 dB safe to listen to for up to 8 hours.
Serenity Choice™ Music has been designed specifically for musicians, music lovers and
concert-goers. The patented membrane filter technology provides a tuned, flat
attenuation response so all frequencies are reduced by almost the same level, great
for music as the listener loses nothing of the original sound, it’s just brought down to
a safe level, making Serenity Choice™ Music the best high fidelity universal ear tips on
Serenity Choice™ Music provides an open-air passage to the ear, minimizing the occlusion
effect (low-frequency emphasis) while keeping the ear ventilated for optimum comfort.
Designed primarily for music applications Serenity Choice™ Music is also suitable for
any noisy environment protection applications.
• A perfect fit is guaranteed: Small, medium, and large ear tips in the package, extra large
size available on request.
• Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced mesh technology. They ensure that
your ears remain well ventilated at all times.
• Hypoallergenic: ear tips are made from medical grade TPE.
• Value for money: ear tips can be used multiple times.
• Natural: Natural hearing is preserved, which facilitates situational awareness.
• Enjoy music at safe listening levels
• Helps prevent hearing damage at concerts,
• Optimum comfort
• Minimum occlusion
In the box
• 2 ear tips of each size S, M, L
• Two acoustic filters 17 dB
• Aluminum key-ring carrying case
• Multilingual manual
QuietOn with ANC technology makes a big difference at low frequencies, such as the hum of airplane engines, construction sites or normal background noise. Its attenuation ability in this area is up to 40dB. For instance, airplane cabin noise sounds like a faint hum with QuietOn earplugs.