- Reduces noise from lifts, revelers, kitchen noise, street noise, etc.
- Reduces the effects of a partner snoring
A moderate snorer reaches 50-60 dB whilst severe snoring can hit 90 dB. To put that in perspective; a car horn is around 90 dB! Serenity Choice™ Sleep reduces the sound level by 24 dB, eliminating or reducing sound to a non-intrusive level. Serenity Choice™ Sleep is designed to allow air to enter the ear.
This has two advantages over competing products:
- Limits or stops that uncomfortable ‘hot’ irritation feeling in your ear.
- Helps reduce the feeling of ‘hearing your pulse’ caused by restricting the blood flow in the ear, especially noticeable when laying on your side. Sleeping with ear tips will take a little getting used to, as it can sound unnaturally quiet for the first night. After that, you’ll wonder why you didn’t use them earlier.
• A perfect fit is guaranteed: Small, medium, and large ear tips in the package, extra large size available on request.
• Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced mesh technology. They ensure that your ears remain well ventilated at all times.
• Hypoallergenic: ear tips are made from medical grade TPE.
• Value for money: ear tips can be used multiple times.
• Natural: Natural hearing is preserved, which facilitates situational awareness.
• Reduces the effect of a partner snoring
• Noisy hotels – reduces noise from lifts, revelers, kitchen noise, etc.
• Street noise – reduction in car noise, refuse collection, revelers, etc
• Deeper rest
In the box
• 2 ear tips of each size S, M, L
• Two acoustic filters 24 dB
• Aluminum key-ring carrying case
• Multilingual manual