- Reduces heavy equipment, machinery, and tooling noise
- Suitable for do-it-yourself work, gardening, cleaning
Serenity Choice™ Work is reusable universal fit hearing protection designed as Personal Protection Equipment for noisy working environments such as machine shops, farming, road building, and construction or any situation where health and safety requires the use of hearing protection i.e. where noise levels are above the the safe limit of 85 dB.
Serenity Choice™ Work reduces the sound level by 24 dB making it safe for 8 hours continuous use in any environment up to 109 dB. Serenity Choice™ Work can be combined with earmuffs in very loud situations where double protection is a requirement.
While other hearing protection can sound muffled and unnatural, Serenity Choice™ Work provides an air passage to the ear, minimizing the occlusion effect while keeping the ear ventilated for optimum comfort.
• A perfect fit is guaranteed: Small, medium, and large ear tips in the package, extra large size available on request.
• Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced mesh technology. They ensure that your ears remain well ventilated at all times.
• Hypoallergenic: ear tips are made from medical grade TPE.
• Value for money: ear tips can be used multiple times.
• Natural: Natural hearing is preserved, which facilitates situational awareness.
• Suitable for do-it-yourself work, gardening, cleaning
• Reduces heavy equipment, machinery and tooling noise
In the box
• 2 ear tips of each size S, M, L
• Two acoustic filters 24 dB
• Aluminum key-ring carrying case
• Multilingual manual