RETURNS FOR ALL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS
It is understood that the buyer has done their research on the product and fully understands the use of the product, its functionality, and its limitations. In no event shall Hearing Excellence be liable for any loss of profits or special or consequential damages or for loss damage, or expense directly or indirectly arising from the inability of the Buyer to use the product separately or in combination with any other equipment or from any other cause.
HEARING EXCELLENCE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE EXCEPT THOSE PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER OR EXTENDED IN WRITING.
- The request must be within 15 days from product purchase date
- The product must be in original packaging and subject to Manufacture warranty guidelines
- If the product is defective, a replacement is subject to Manufacturer return policy
- Shipping charges are not refunded, and cost of shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser
In order to ensure the above criteria is met, all returns will be inspected. If the product meets the listed criteria, we will gladly issue you a refund.
- The request must be within 30 days from product purchase
- The product received is defective
- Restocking charges may applies based on Manufacturer guidelines
- Shipping charges will apply
In order to ensure the above criteria have been met, all exchanges will be inspected. If the product meets the listed criteria, we will gladly exchange the product.
Please note that the buyer must send the product to the following address and the cost of shipping will be borne by the buyer, we advise you to ensure the product at the time of shipping, so you are protected against any losses: –
Suite 605, 700 Dorval Drive
Oakville, ON L6K 3V3
All Exchange and Return are inspected prior to committed to return/exchange.