Shipment of Orders
Most orders are shipped within 1–2 full business days of order submission (excluding weekends/holidays) and will be delivered at the destination within 10 business days. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Local Pick Up: We have 6 clinic locations in Ontario in GTA Region for local pick up of all products, but all orders must be placed in advance.
We do not ship outside of the Canada.
Shipping Costs & Options
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. Online calculated shipping costs are based on service from our location in Oakville, Ontario to your delivery location ZIP Code (Canada locations only).
Restricted Products: In certain cases, some products might be restricted via shipping carriers, if this happens we will inform you timely before the order is processed
- Heavy Shipments: Some shipments which may be classified as heavy shipments based on delivery service, may include additional shipping charges as per delivery carrier.
- Expedited faster shipping methods are available by special request. Faster shipping options may increase delivery shipping charges by up to triple or more. Please contact us via email or by telephone PRIOR to placing your order for an expedited shipping cost quote. NOTE: Some products might not eligible for expedited shipment due to industry regulations.
- Why we don’t offer standard free shipping like the bigger retailers online? Hearing Excellence is a medium sized business, and we don’t have the massive volumes to offer free shipping on all our products. We do our very best to offset shipping charges by keeping our product prices extremely low, offering additional volume discounts, and our inventory of high quality products. Plus, we are extremely dedicated to providing you with outstanding, friendly customer service.
When you compare our product prices + shipping charges with other online preparedness vendors, you will find that our overall order total costs are very competitive, often less than you will find elsewhere.
Special Shipping Instructions
We always do our best to accommodate requests for special shipping instructions.
We can always be reached out via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional shipping instructions.
Shipping Confirmation Emails
We will send you a shipping confirmation email on the day your order ships. The email will include the following information:
• Tracking number(s)
• Shipment date
• Estimated delivery date
• Number of packages in your shipment
• Shipping delivery address
If you do not receive delivery of your order by the expected delivery date, please contact us to determine the reason for delay in delivery.
Shipping Methods & Transit Times
We use ICS Courier and Canada Post as our standard shipping methods for all over Canada.
Note: Shipments for large orders (as described by shipping carrier) may ship by freight and/or may qualify for lower shipping costs. Shipping transit times and delivery times will vary on freight shipments. Should we find a lower shipping cost for your order or find it necessary to ship your order by a freight carrier, we will contact you with shipping details prior to capturing final payment for your order.
We do not ship outside Canada.
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
1. “Availability”. Every product detail’s page will show a value similar to “Usually Ships in 2-3 days”. It is also noted in the Shopping Cart, and informs you of how quickly an item will be ready to ship out. For example, some items will ship within 24 hours, others in a couple days, while some may take as many as several weeks (especially custom products). The “Availability” value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the “Availability” timeframe, but please do not count on that.
2. The method of delivery – our shipping methods are either ICS Courier or Canada Post. The delivery dates and times are dependent on both these carriers and we will ensure to process and ship all order within 10 business days.
Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on “business” days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it’s impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Please inspect your order upon receipt and notify us immediately if you notice a problem with your order so we can promptly make any needed corrections.
Order errors reported within 14 days of the delivery date will be corrected with no questions asked; order errors reported beyond 14 days of the delivery date will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Undeliverable or Refused Orders
Orders with an undeliverable address or a refused delivery are subject to additional charges.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to contact us or any queries or any information you can reach out to us at :-
[700 Dorval Drive, Oakville, ON, L6K3V3, Canada]