- For certain appointments (for example but not limited to wax removal or cerumen management, tinnitus management program, etc.) and for custom products (for example but not limited to ear molds, noise plugs, custom musician plugs, etc.), an invoice is generated, and non-refundable full payment is required prior to the appointment or product order. The invoice will include all applicable government taxes including HST.
- We order products from different manufacturers, and we get charged shipping fees. A standard $18 shipping charge plus applicable government taxes will be applied on all invoices that require our vendors to ship products to us.
- When you consent to order new hearing devices, a $500 deposit is required at the time of placing that order.
- It is always worthwhile to try hearing devices before you purchase them. Some device manufacturers provide us with limited demo units. These demo devices are in high demand. We request all demo hearing devices be returned to the clinic no later than 1 week unless an extended demo period is recommended by our clinicians. Failure to return the demo devices by the specified return date will result in the client paying the full price of the hearing device.
- All devices that are demoed require an additional consent form that must be signed prior to the beginning of the demo period. Filling all information on the form including a valid credit card is mandatory. The form becomes null and void once the devices are returned to the clinic. In an extraordinary event, for example, if the device is not returned to the clinic or is not in the original condition, the client is responsible for the full price of the hearing device.
- We work with the majority of insurance providers. Many of our products and services are covered by government programs like ADP or other 3rd party insurance providers. Please check our website for details and ask our team for applicable funding options.
- Hearing devices/aids are highly technical devices that require a very high level of clinical skill to program and make them work for our clients. Many hours of clinical and administrative work go into the devices before you put them in your ears for the first time. In an extraordinary situation where the hearing device has to be returned to the clinic, Hearing Excellence stands behind you, and your investment is protected. We will issue a refund for the full amount minus the professional fees of $150 per device and shipping charges. Please note that the cost of ear molds is non-refundable. This minimal charge is only a portion of the handling and clinical cost associated with dealing with your hearing aid. All refunds will be processed within 4 – 6 weeks by our head office. The clients may choose to leave these funds with hearing excellence and use them towards a future purchase.
- Our clients are responsible for the full payment of all invoices, including insurers’ portions.
However, to assist our clients, HEI undertakes to apply for funding on your behalf from certain third-party insurers. In these cases, the applicable amounts may be deducted from the total owing, leaving the balance to be settled by the patient. Should the third-party insurer fail to submit the full amount owing by them, the patient remains responsible for the outstanding amount.
- There are multiple ways to fund your hearing devices:
- Full payment at the time of Invoice.
- Hearing device financing. This service is provided by selected external vendors and depends on credit limit approval and carries interest charges. Please ask us for more details.
- Short-term Internal 3 months Payment Plan, which carries a non-refundable Admin Fee of $75 paid upfront on a fitting day for each month. The $75 would be an example of $25 for each month for the 3 months.
- Standard Charges
Hearing Screening= Complimentary, available online at www.hearingexcellence.ca
Children’s Hearing Test (from 5 years – 18 years) = $75.
Adult Diagnostic Hearing Test= $95.
Tinnitus Management Program (TMP) = $300.
Hyperacusis management Program (HMP) = $150.
Diagnostic Noise Testing (DNT) = $200.
High Frequency Hearing Test = $150.
Please see Price list for all services and their charges.
- No Show appointment fee of 50% of service fee will apply.
- All services and products provided will be accompanied by an invoice.
- To protect your financial and personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. This includes Credit Card information, Name, Address, phone number and email address etc.
- For your safety, information, and regulatory requirements, you might be asked to sign additional forms, for example, Wax Management Consent, Loss and Damage Consent, and Release of Information Consent. Please read the terms and conditions accordingly.
- Hearing Excellence has the right to use any reviews and case stories shared by the client and can be used online and on various social platforms.
- At least 48 hrs notice must be provided for cancelled service appointments. If the noticed is grater than 48 hrs, service charge will apply. Please refer to Price list for additional information.
NOTE: Prices are subjected to change without prior notice. Please refer to HEI Standard Price list for most up to date pricing.
The calculators, tests, quizzes, and other tools on this website are intended for information purposes only. The tools are not diagnostic in nature but are indicators of the condition. The output of the tools is based on the data that has been provided or the selections that are made. The information and recommendations provided are based on our internal research and we try to keep it up to date. Any reliance placed on the content of the website is to be made at your own risk.
We do not take liability for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use of the website.
We put every effort in keeping the website and calculators, screeners, and evaluators up and running at all times. However, we cannot take responsibility for and will not be liable for, the digital content being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues that would be beyond our control.
Please note that the calculations displayed by this tool may not be 100% accurate, correct, and/or complete and that they are intended solely for general information and education purposes. You should not take any action on the basis of the information provided by this application as it should NOT be considered as a substitute for any professional service or advice. The creator of this calculator is in no way liable of any actions that might be taken by users.
You are responsible for all Content that you post or submit to this Web Site. By submitting Content to this website, you understand that you represent and warrant to Hearing Excellence that the content you submit is not confidential, you grant that you have full rights to that specific Content and that the Content does not infringe any third-party interests or intellectual property rights. By submitting Content to Hearing Excellence you understand that you should comply with the legislation in force related to the usage of website products and services. By submitting Content to the Web Site you understand that you grant Hearing Excellence and its affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive, fully sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license to copy, use, redistribute, and modify the Content supplied or to create derivative work.
License to Use Content
Hearing Excellence grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, and limited license to view, read and in some cases only distribute Content retrieved from the Web Site on social media as long as you will use the Content for personal and non-commercial purposes and as long as you do not remove or obscure any copyright, trademark notice or other proprietary rights notices displayed with the Content. You understand that to use the Content of this Web Site for other purposes than the ones mentioned above, you should obtain written permission from Hearing Excellence All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are expressly reserved to Hearing Excellence.